Friday, March 6, 2009

Just Dinkin' Around

A few weeks ago I went down to Provo to hang out with my sister's kids. Jenny and I ran to Wally-world to get a few things and decided to try on some glasses while we were there. I took a few pictures on my phone but it has taken me forever to figure out how to get them off my phone and onto the blog. I FINALLY figured it out...and here we are...

These are my dorky glasses...or are they?

Just a little too "buggy"Jen.

These are a little better...maybe?

Jen looks great in these ones. They even match her jacket!

Maybe we should just stick with a la naturale...much better!







3 comments:

jen jen said...

That was way fun! hope you can come down again somtime soon! love ya

Kelly said...

You two are so cute! You both looked Great in all those glasses!Looks like fun! Jen is so Lucky to have you for her Aunt. I was on Nick's blog and could help but check out what kind of goodies you have been making. CONGRATS with being done with school! You are Amazing! Love the photo of you all after dinner and Graduation.
Just wanted to say Hello!

Nicole said...

Wow... thats all I have to say... WOW!!!

Bret