Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cherry Blossom Fest


Dad stayed with me a few days in Bethesda to help me get settled (THANKS DAD!!!) Before he took off for Utah, we decided to check out the Cherry Blossom Festival and some of the memorials downtown.

The cherry blossoms were beautiful!




I saw the Korean Memorial for the first time... It was very moving.





At the Vietnam memorial, we tried to find a Zumbrennen. The closest we could find at 24 W line 25 was "Zumbrun". (Can you see it?)

It was a beautiful but cold evening in DC. Hopefully some of you will come and visit me in DC!

3 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

Yea we are glad you made it!! It looks great there love the cherry blossoms!!

Thad and Roz said...

Oh you have moved to my beloved DC. What a great place. I had the time of my life there. I am so jealous. We must catch up. I need to know what took you to DC? and what a pretty time of year to move there!

Maria said...

Glad you made it ok! Looks like a fun place to live, I am excited for you! Enjoy and be in touch!