Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You Win Some You Lose Some


I have been a little delinquent in updating my blog. I have some fun pictures of the Tivoli Torte I made conference weekend but I just haven't downloaded them yet.

Instead I thought I would highlight some culinary concoctions by Peter. So Dad decided to make some Crab Bisque last Sunday. He got the recipe from the Lion House Classics cookbook so you would think it would be good. But...it was a disaster. Here is a quote from Peter, "It wasn't the best, and mom didn't like it. She only ate 2 bites. We through [sic] the rest of the 12 servings away." Maybe it was the fact that the recipe had four different kinds of soup combined...tomato, cream of celery, cream of mushroom and split pea soup (Dad actually used Split Pea with Ham...bleh!!!).

Doesn't even sound good. Mom, it's a good thing you didn't invite Grandma!!! You might have killed her!!! :)

Well, you can't win them all Dad. Keep trying!

1 comment:

jen jen said...

i have one thing to tell you ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!