Tuesday, February 26, 2008

L is for Lichty

It's official. Josh and Maria are getting married on June 14, 2008. What started as a friendship has blossomed into a perfect romance. How exciting!


I found some really cute cookies on the Internet and thought they might be fun for the wedding. I used a chocolate soft sugar cookie recipe from Dorie Greenspan (who is Maria's favorite cookbook author) and then covered the cookies with a mint royal frosting.

I played around with lots of different designs.

But I think the very simple cursive Ls are my favorite.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Kym you are the GREATEST! We really appreciate your help! The cookies are so cute!! And how can you go wrong with a Dorie recipe:) Thanks so much!! I can't wait to try them:)

Josh said...

KYM! You are AMAZING once again. Thak you so much that is so cool. Thank you so much for all of your help. You are so great. I don't know how to thank you but don't worry we will find a really awesome way to thank you someday!